Happy November everybody! I’m proud to announce that I got to start this month off on a good note with this lovely little nomination from the fabulous Yvonne Ben (if you haven’t checked out her blog, you should check out her blog because its just as fab as she is)!
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 400 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What inspired you to begin blogging?
2. What’s your favorite piece from your wardrobe?
3. What song always puts you in a good mood?
4. Winter or summer?
5. What’s the last good book you’ve read?
6. What’s your second favorite animal?
7. Favorite Disney character?
8. How would you describe your personal style?
9. Do you believe in aliens?
10. What ice cream flavor best describe your blog?
My answers to Yvonne’s questions:
1) What inspires you? A lot of my friends inspire me. I feel like it’s similar to that Jim Rohn quote that talks about how people are the average of the five people they spend the most time with, so I’ve noticed that I pick up a lot of my style interests from various friends I hang out. I’m also really inspired by TV and anime, whether it be from the plot or the work itself.
2) Apple or Pineapples? Pineapples all the way.
3) Three pet peeves of yours? Littering, messy eaters, and people who touch all of the finger food at parties.
4) What’s your best breakfast place? My house. I’ve recently learned how to make french toast and am now overly confident in my breakfast making skills.
5) Your best item of clothing? My brand new American flag sweater! Its one of those pieces that adds flavor to any outfit, which is great when I’m having a lazy day.
6) Success is: being proud of my own accomplishments.
7) Best meal? Buffalo tenders with blue cheese dipping sauce and french fries.
8) First thing that comes to mind when you hear extinct? Dinosaurs and then a little ‘rawr’ sound.
9) When do you feel the happiest? When I’m curled up on my bed watching TV on my laptop.
10) Best quote? “We weep for a bird’s cry but not for a fish’s blood. Blessed are those with a voice.” Its from the second Ghost in the Shell movie, which I had to watch 3 times to actually understand, but this was definitely one of my favorite lines from the film.